1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
Depends on my mood but usually a cone… a sugar cone!!!!
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Bonfire, Tommy Cologne, Cinnamon
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving…)
No, I pretty much usually refuse to give gift cards as a gift to anyone. I feel they are completely impersonal. That’s just me. 🙂 I used to pride myself on gift-giving skills but since B has joined our lives, that pride has definitely dwindled. I still do a’ight. 😉
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I played Basketball for 1 year in high school and quit. I was too damn short. Had to face reality on that one!
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
Not in high school, no. I played clarinet for one year or two, don’t recall specifically… in middle school. Then I left it in the band room over the summer and it was gone the next year. Imagine that.
Happy Friday, everyone!!!!