1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes… we pulled it out of the closet at my Parents’, along with my Mom’s wedding dress she had made herself, while reminiscing and working on wedding stuff for my little Sis. It was stained and too big. Yay 🙂 [for the too big part!]
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
No, I don’t really have a special place to go to…
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
B has only slept with us one night while he was refusing to go back into his crib. I’m sure as he gets older, he’ll have some bad dreams and want to climb into safety with us and that’s totally fine with me! I will take all the cuddling he will give.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
I don’t watch any late night talk shows… we usually end up watching TV late at night but it’s usually always DVR’d shows, which I swear by. If you don’t have DVR… you’re really missing out!!! No commercials is the best way to watch… and things like American Idol… save yourself 1 hr. 30 min and skip all the fluff!!! 🙂