1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I do not remember…
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch?
I like to play basketball and tennis… oh, and beer drinking. Is that a sport??? JUST KIDDING [ps. I am not an alcoholic!!! i promise!] I like to watch football [recently acquired like..since Favre’s coming!] and hockey, i guess. I don’t watch many sports…I’m more of a guilty-pleasure-tv-shows kinda girl. [aka Gossip Girl, 90210, Drop Dead Diva…]
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hahaha… I love that this question includes “Jeggings”. I was shopping with my Mom last night and I came upon these so-called “Jeggings” [jean leggings] and thought the name was hilarious. My blogger friend over at The Souders Saga posted a funny little blog about thigh high boots. I have always wanted to pull off the high boots but I have the shortest, stalkiest legs ever and my poor stalks don’t fit into most boots….*tear* I did pickup a pair of something kind of like a “jegging” last night… I think they are super cute and they are so damn comfy!!!!
4. Did you make good grades in school?
Yes, for the most part, I did. Although I wish someone would have sat me down and told me what the importance of good grades and actually applying yourself in high school meant. oh well. Little late now. 😉
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
I subscribe to Cosmopolitan, American Baby & Parents?